We welcome you to our Ministry to Internationals at Forest Hills Baptist Church. Regardless of your religious background or language, you can join in our English classes and a number of different religious, recreational and social events offered to give you a home away from home.
We meet in-person and online!
You can join classes at
Forest Hills Baptist Church located at
201 Dixie Trail, Raleigh, NC 27607
You can join Online in Zoom by following this link:
We have different small group classes for different English levels.
Join us in class to:
• Study English with lessons from the Bible
• Learn about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Christianity
• Improve Pronunciation
• Increase Fluency
• Fellowship with others
• Share link with your friends
Invite your friends to learn English and lessons from the Bible.
Classes are in-person and online!
All are welcome!
Throughout the year we offer activities designed to help you improve your listening and speaking skills, including conversational English classes. You can join us for trips to the mountains, the beach and other places of interest in North Carolina. Around important US holidays, there are activities planned to help you celebrate these American cultural traditions. Through these and other activities you can build friendships with Americans and people from around the world. There are hundreds of people throughout the year from over 30 different countries who participate in our various activities.
English as a Second Language Classes Every Week at Forest Hills Baptist Church!
Wednesdays.... 6:00pm - 7:30pm...... Conversational English Classes
(August to May)
(August to May)
Sundays.......... 9:30am - 10:45am... ESL Bible Classes
We also have five ethnic language groups at Forest Hills for internationals, Christians, and other interested persons.
- The United African Baptist Church at Forest Hills provides a “Home-Away-from-Home” for African Internationals in the Triangle area of North Carolina. We meet each Sunday from 3:00-5:00 p.m. in the Chapel and Friday we have a Bible Study from 7:00-8:00 in the Hood House. For any contact, please call Pastor Ngoma at (919) 828-6161 ext. 117 (church) or by through his cell phone at (919) 798-6199, email@example.com.
- The Chinese Baptist Church welcome you to our family. We have Students’ Fellowship every Saturday at our Annex from 6pm through 9pm with meals, singing, Bible study, and fellowship. On Sundays, we meet for Sunday School in Chinese at 9:30am through 10:45am. At 11am, we worship with songs, prayers, and learn from the Word of God. We have bilingual Chinese and English service the fourth Sunday of each month and a Chinese meal afterward. Come and join us in this loving family of God. For more information, please contact
陈可燕牧师 中华浸信会 Rev. Dr. Jane Pan, Pastor, Chinese Baptist Church 919 828 6161 ext. 120 (O), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Iranian Christian Fellowship of Raleigh at Forest Hills offers worship in Farsi and English each Sunday at 6:30pm, and a Bible Study each Friday at 7:00pm, with a gathering of Iranian and Afghan Seniors each Thursday from 11:00am - 3:30pm. For information about our activities, call Rev. Asad Hashemi at 919-539-2954, or email email@example.com.
- Iglesia Bautista La Roca at Forest Hills welcomes you to join them every Sunday afternoon for worship in Spanish from 1:00- 2:45pm in the Fellowship Hall. We offer Roca Kids Church, a Sunday worship service for children ages 3-11; Sunday school classes for all age groups from 12:00am to 1:00pm; Wednesday night prayer and discipleship classes from 7:30-8:45pm; Friday night bilingual bible studies for preteens and young adults, and many yearly special events for community, families, youth and kids. Come join us! For more information, please contact Pastor Alex Rodriguez at 919-397-4613 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Te esperamos! https://www.facebook.com/lblaroca/
Please contact the Ministry Coordinator to Internationals, Jason Payne at email@example.com for more information.
Use the space on this page to post questions about culture in the U.S.A, Christianity, needs, life, and friendly discussion.
#esl #international #conversation #classes #eslbible #eslconversation #englishconversation #conversationpartners #english #raleigh #supportlocal